Follow me on Twitter

Sunday 17 January 2010

Exeter PhD Scholarship

Those who are following my blog might be interested in Exeter's scholarships:


There are two major themes that are in line with my work - Value, and the interface between strategy, operations and marketing; and of course healthcare.

Essentially, the student would get a stipend of £13290 per annum and a waiver of the fees. It's a good opportunity to get into the service research space with a team of researchers in service system, service operations and service marketing. Andi and Rog are the editors of IJOPM and we have a huge interest in service systems research.

If there is interest to work with me, then please read the research section of my website at


I have a different philosophy from some of my colleagues in the UK on PhD so if you are interested to work with me, make sure you read this!


No comments:

Post a Comment